Chemotherapy is the treatment of those who are suffering from cancer. Chemotherapy is the method by which you can get diagnosed if you are a cancer patient but it has a lot of side effects as well. There is a lot of hair loss in chemotherapy. It is because of the medicines that are very strong in properties. Hair loss in chemotherapy is one of the most vital consequences and probably that is the time when you start taking care of your hair or realize their value
Reasons Of Hair Loss In Chemotherapy Treatment
let us now consider the main reasons of hair loss after chemotherapy. Why does any kind of hair fall occur in chemotherapy? The chemotherapy medicines are very strong and powerful that attack on the cancer cells and it also affects the hair roots of an individual’s body.
But the matter does not end here. You may be losing all your hair even of your eyelash, eyebrow, armpit and even scalp. The dose of chemotherapy drugs may vary. Thus, you can experience mere shed to entire baldness. The hair loss in chemotherapy can affect various parts of your body as told above. Thus, there are a lot of reasons for hair loss in chemotherapy.
Psychological Effects Of Hair Loss
Hair is one of the most obsessed part of one’s body. Be it man or a woman everyone is very fond of their hair and losing it altogether is the worst nightmare that one can ever have. Not only physical but there also several psychological effects of hair loss.
It is very devastating to see your hair drop one by one. It makes you lose all your confidence all at once. You do not feel facing anyone or anything like that. These are certain psychological aspects of hair loss. You lose your confidence to a certain extent and feel embarrassed to go and confront people. Thus, all your self-esteem shatters and you conceal yourselves under switches and hair extensions to face people.
How To Deal Or Cope With Your Hair Loss During Chemotherapy
Apart from all the psychological aspects, there are certain ways by which you can deal or cope with your hair loss. Let us talk on how to deal or cope with your hair loss.
- Being optimistic– The first thing that you need to do is to be optimistic. You need to understand that it is just hair and it would grow back within some time. There are a lot of medications that help you to get your hair to grow back at a faster pace.
- Finding the suitable hair fashion– You can also choose a particular hair accessory or hairstyle that would suit you so as to make you look good and feel confident about yourselves. There are a lot of hair wigs and extensions available in the market. These help you to get your trendy look.
- Avoid stressing– You should not stress too much about your hair and need to realize that your loved ones would actually love you for who you are with or without hair. Living with thinning hair is not such bad either.
- Talking to someone– Talk therapy is one of the most important ways by which you can help yourselves to realize the hair value. You will then feel happy about yourselves and will get new positivity and determination from the people around you.
Cosmetic Hair Fusion- The Best After Chemotherapy
Cosmetic hair fusion is one of the most trending and latest techniques with the help of which hair extensions are intermixed with your natural hair giving it a natural look. However, even if you have lost hair after chemotherapy, this treatment can give you that look back. If the hair fusion is done professionally, then it can get you look wonderful. Kabera Global is one of the leading places where you can get your hair fusion done.
Cosmetic hair fusion can do wonders to your hair and hair loss. You would feel the hair flowing naturally without even feeling that they are extensions. At Kabera global, we help you get your cosmetic hair fusion done with the help of skilled people who are expert in their work and who are very professional. These doctors are very professional and would try their best to get you the perfect cosmetic hair fusion for you.
If you wonder how these celebrities get their looks changed every now and then, then you also need to know that it is because of the hair extension fusions that they make use of. Kabera global makes all possible uses to get you the right look. If you also want to go for any desired hairdo or hairstyle that you think would look good on you, then cosmetic hair fusion is the best option suited just for you.
Certain features of these hair extensions
- The extensions other than adding length also provide volume to your hair. Thinning hair people can majorly benefit out of it.
- Even for short hair, you can make use of these hair extensions. It will help you get a look with longer hair.
- The method of making hair voluminous by applying extensions doesn’t cause any pain and doesn’t even hurt. It is thus very safe and protected to use.
- Extensions not only help you to get your hair lengthy and voluminous but also help you to add colour highlights to your tresses.
- You can also attach any kind of extensions to your hair, be it braids or buns or anything else.
- Chemotherapy patients who have lost their hair can also undergo this treatment.
Thus, you can see that cosmetic hair fusion is one of the easiest ways to attach this. But, it is not that it is cheap. It is one of the most expensive methods to add volume and length to your hair. They also require proper maintenance and care every 6 weeks. The colours are also available for every type of hair and are varied in number. There are lots of qualities of hair and the most superior one would be expensive to use. We at Kabera Global help you to get the best extensions to your lost hair.